Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Father's Day ~ Father Dad Origami Shirts

Hello bloggers I hope that you managed to have a good Bank Holiday.  Today I have a card for Father's day using some origami shirts.



This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I adhered some navy paper to the front of the card.  This was followed by a holographic mirror board mat.  Next I adhered the father/dad patterned paper this is from Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for men ' CD-ROM.  This was also adhered to the front of the card.  Next I added three shirts made from different papers, I was given these but if you want to find out how to make them check out Youtube for tutorials.  They seem fairly easy to make.  I didn't add any sentiment to this card as I felt that the backing paper says it all.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment