Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Nurse ~ Kindness, Care And Understanding.....

Hello bloggers today I have a card for a nurse, this could be for a friend or family member who does nursing as a career or for a nurse who has nursed you back to good health.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I took an A4 sheet of blue striped card stock and cut it down to fit the whole of the card front.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I printed out a backing paper, sentiment and topper sheets.  I then cut out all the elements.  The backing paper was cut into strips and they were adhered over the corners of the card .  The front mat was then adhered to the card blank.  Next I added the topper to the centre of the card.  Finally I adhered a sentiment to the top left corner and a fob watch embellishment to the bottom right corner.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment