Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

Hairdresser ~ Just dye-in To Celebrate Your Birthday

Hello bloggers I hope that you are enjoying the long weekend as its May Day here in the UK on Monday so another bank holiday yippee.  Today's card is a birthday card for a hairdresser with a twistapage topper.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I printed out a backing paper, decoupage twistapage  and sentiment sheets from Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.  Next I cut the backing paper to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the front of the card.  Once I had cut out the twistapage decoupage I layered it up with glue so that it didn't bulk the card up to keep postage costs down.  The topper was then matted onto some green mirror board and added to the centre of the card.  The sentiment was cut out and also matted with green mirror board and then attached above the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment