Search This Blog

Sunday 18 May 2014

Father Verse ~ Father's Day

Hello bloggers well the weather is still being very kind where I am in the UK and I hope its the same where you are.  Today I have a father's day card for a Dad/Father.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I used an A4 sheet of black and silver decorative mirror board to make an 8x8 mat for the base of the card.  This was adhered into place.  Next I used a backing paper printed off using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for men' CD-ROM.  Once printed I cut it down to 19cm square and added it to the card.  The sentiment was typed up into word document and then printed onto white card stock.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand labels large' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with faded jeans distress ink.  Next using the same mirror board and die set as above I cut a mat for the sentiment.  These were adhered together and added to the centre of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment