Search This Blog

Friday 2 May 2014

A Nurse Is An Angel In Disguise ~ Thank You

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and have had a good week.  Today I have a thank you card for a nurse.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank. First I printed off a backing paper, decoupage sheet and sentiment sheet using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.  Next I fussy cut out all the elements that I needed to assemble the card.  The backing paper was cut down to make a mat for the front of the card.  Next I layered up my twistapage decoupage using glue so that it was flat to save on postage costs.  I then cut a mat for the topper using an off cut of topsy turvy card stock.  The thank you sentiment and mat were punched out using circle punches.  The sentiment was matted onto the same topsy turvy card stock and hand cut to the same shape as the sentiment.  Finally all the pieces were adhered to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment