Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Howzat! ~ Cricket Mad Best Wishes Birthday

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and back into the swing of the working week.  Today I have a birthday card for the cricket fanatic or it could be changed for father's day with a different sentiment.




This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I printed out a backing paper, topper and sentiment sheet using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for men' CD-ROM.  Next I cut down the backing paper to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  I then cut out the border strip and adhered it across the card.  The sentiment and topper were fussy cut out.  The topper was then matted onto some green holographic mirror board before being adhered to the right hand side of the card.  Finally I added the sentiment onto the left side.
                                                                    Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment