Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Dad You're The Best ~ S.W.A.L.K Father's Day Monochrome

Hello bloggers we are well and truly into the last week of May and fast approaching the summertime of June. Today I have a card for Father's day which is June 15th  here in the UK.





This card began as a white A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I scored and die cut using spellbinders 'grand scallop squares' die set.  Next I die cut some black and silver holographic mirror board using the same die set as above, but using a smaller die in the set.  The mat was adhered to the front of the card.  Using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. CD-ROM I printed off the dad topper image and then die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand squares' die set.  I then inked the edges with a black ProMarker.  Then I coloured a few elements of the image to add some detail to it.  I didn't use any colour as i wanted to create a monochrome look.  Finally I adhered the topper to the card blank.  I didn't add a separate sentiment as the topper image says if all.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment