Search This Blog

Monday 12 May 2014

Bowled Over ~ Especially for you

Hello bloggers I'm sure the weekends go faster than the working week, what do you think am I right?  Today I have a card for the bowles players.



This card began as a sheet of 8x8 card stock that I scored to make a card blank 8x4.  First I added a black mat to the front of the card using black cat black card.  Next I printed out using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for the men' CD-ROM a bowling ball backing paper and a topper sheet.  I cut the backing paper down and adhered it to the card.  Next I added a bowles border which was on the topper sheet to the top and bottom of the card.  Finally I added a topper to the centre of the card.  This card didn't need a sentiment as it was included in the border.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

Please feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment