Search This Blog

Friday 9 May 2014

Happy Father's Day To A knock Out Dad ~ Boxing Queensbury Rules

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and getting lots of crafting done whilst we have rain for the next few days.  Today I have a Father's Day card for a boxing fan, but this could easily be made into a birthday card with a different sentiment.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next I printed out a backing paper and topper sheet using Polka Doodles  'not for the girls definitely for men' CD-ROM.  I then fussy cut out all the elements I needed to make this card.  The backing paper was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank.  I then adhered it to a black mat before adding it to the card front.  Next I added the strung up boxing gloves embellishment to the bottom left of the card.  The circular embellishment with the boxing gloves was next to be added this was added to the right of the card.  Finally I printed a sentiment using word and printed it out in red ink.  The sentiment was then matted onto black card stock before being added to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment