Search This Blog

Friday 23 May 2014

Happy Father's Day ~ Giraffe Polly-anna Pickering World Wildlife

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and ready for the Bank Holiday weekend if you are here in the UK.  Today I have a couple of cute giraffes with a Father's Day theme.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next I added a yellow polka dot patterned paper from my stash to the front of the card blank  The topper was printed using Polly-Anna Pickering 'world wildlife' DVD-ROM.  The topper was cut out and matted onto black cardstock before being adhered to the top of the card.  The sentiment was generated using word and printed onto white card stock.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with vintage photo distress ink.  The sentiment was then adhered below the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment