Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Let It Snow ~ Snowflake Wonder ~ Frostyville ~ Acetate

Hello bloggers I hope you enjoyed a good start to a new week.  Today I have another acetate card with this lovely snowflake card.


This card began as an off cut of blue acetate that I scored to make a 4 x 3.5" card blank.  Next using some silver glitter card I die cut the border with Memorybox 'frostyville border' die.  I cut this one using some wax paper as it is very intricate and the paper helps it to release more easily.  The border was adhered across the bottom of the card.  Next using the same glitter card I die cut three snowflakes using Spellbinders 'snowflake wonder' die set.  The snowflakes were then adhered across the top part of the card.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set and tumbled glass distress ink.  It was then cut to shape before being adhered to the top left of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment