This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5" square card blank. Next I added a green polka dot paper from English tea party collection paper pack to the front of the card. The holly and berries were stamped using black soot distress ink and Stamping With Dimension 'Christmas trees' Stamp Set onto white card stock. Once stamped I used pine needles and festive berries distress inks and a water brush to colour in the leaves and berries. I then used a green pencil to colour the stem. The Christmas tree was stamped using iced spruced distress and the same stamp set as above.
The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using the same stamp set as above and festive berries distress ink. It was then die cut with Spellbinders die d-lites 'frame two' die set. Once cut I inked through the die. I then removed the die and cut of the outer edge of the frame. The sentiment was then adhered to the card. Finally the completed topper was added to the card blank.