Search This Blog

Saturday 8 November 2014

Tis The Season ~ Alternative Christmas Card Gothic ~ Holly Motif

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good week and have something nice planned for the weekend.  I have my nephews first birthday on Sunday so something nice going on up my way.  Today's card is an alternative Gothic Christmas card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of black patterned holographic mirror board that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using Jem's Designs 'I'm screaming of a white Christmas' CD-ROM I printed off a topper and sentiment sheet.  The topper was cut out and adhered to the front of the card towards the bottom right hand corner using silicone glue.  Next I added some Cosmic Shimmer 'pearl silver' pva as faux pearls in each corner of the topper.

The sentiment was cut out and the edges were inked with a black ProMarker.  Next using some green patterned paper and Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set I cut a mat for the sentiment.  The sentiment was adhered into the center of the motif and I added some more faux pearls using the same Cosmic Shimmer as above to the motif.  Finally the sentiment and mat were added to the top left of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment