Search This Blog

Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas Wishes Gothic Alternative Christmas ~ Stockings

Hello blogger's it's the last day of November already.  I don't know where this year has gone.  Today I have a Christmas wishes card featuring stockings.


This card began as an A4 sheet of black card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using Jem's Designs I'm Screaming Of A White Christmas CD-ROM I printed off a backing paper, insert and topper.  Once I had cut them out I adhered the backing paper to the front of the card.  Next I matted the topper with some silver holographic mirror board and then adhered them to the card blank.  The sentiment was stamped onto the top of the topper using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'Robins' Stamp Set.  Finally I added the insert inside the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment