Search This Blog

Sunday 2 November 2014

Holly Christmas Tree ~Red Acetate ~ Warm Wishes

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and had a good start to the weekend.  Today I have another acetate card for you.  I have had this acetate for years it came with a Marvel kit I purchased but I never used it, so please to finally find a use for it.


This card began as an A4 sheet of red acetate that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next using some Christmas tree patterned paper which was printed using Creative Crafting World perfect Christmas companions CD-ROM  I die cut the holly motif using Spellbinders 'holly motif' die set.  Once die cut I snipped out the center of the motif to leave a frame.  The frame was adhered to the card blank.  Next using Spellbinders die d-lites 'holiday tree' die set I die cut a Christmas tree from some silver glitter card.  The tree was adhered into the center of the card.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using festive berries distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'The snowman' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set and attached to the top left of the card. 
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment