Search This Blog

Sunday 9 November 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Grandson You Are out Of This World ~ Rocket

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today I have a rocket card for a grandson, but could be for any little boy's birthday with a change of sentiment.



This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pale blue card stock that I scored using the ultimate pro to make an A5 card blank.  Next I used Polka Doodles 'paper boutique III' CD-ROM I printed off the backing paper onto some white card stock.  This was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank so that I could still see the base of the card.  It was then adhered into place.  Using the same CD-ROM I printed off the rocket using a coloured shaped card template.  I then fussy cut this out and inked around the edges with a black marker before adhering it to the card with foam pads.

The sentiment was generated using word and I altered the fonts and colours to give it some texture and dimension.  This was then cut out and matted onto some green glitter card before being added to the top right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment