Search This Blog

Friday 28 November 2014

We're Trimming The Tree ~ Christmas Ornament Bauble ~ Gothic Alternative Christmas

Hello bloggers today's card is an alternative Christmas card using Spellbinders 'heirloom ornaments' die set.


This card began as an A4 sheet of black card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I added a patterned paper to the front of the card which was printed using Jem's Designs I'm Screaming Of A White Christmas CD-ROM.  Using an off cut of the same patterned paper I die cut a bauble using Spellbinders 'heirloom ornament' die set using the out of the box technique so as not to cut of the bottom bauble from the image.  Next using a backing paper from my stash I die cut a mat for the bauble using the same die set as above.  Both baubles were adhered together and added to the card blank using foam pads.  Using an off cut of the same paper I used for the bauble mat I stamped the sentiment onto it.  The sentiment was stamped with black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice Festive, Fun and Frolics stamp set.  It was then punched it out with a circle punch before adhered it to the card with foam pads.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment