Search This Blog

Sunday 23 November 2014

Hedge Hog ~ Holly ~ Corner Flourish

Hello bloggers I hope your weekend is going well.  Today I have a cute hedge hog card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of green topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank  Next using the same card stock but the other side I die cut the flourishes using Spellbinders die d-lites 'corner flourish' die set.  They were sprayed with stick and stay and adhered to the card blank.  The hedge hog topper was from my stash, so I don't know what stamp set it is from.  This was punched out with a circle punch and matted onto a red eyelet circle made using Spellbinders eyelet circles die set.  I used pencil crayons to colour the holly and berries.  The completed topper was adhered to the card blank.  Finally I added a faux green leaf gem to each empty corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment