Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Winter Wonderland Winter Wishes ~ Sledging

Hello bloggers, I hope you had a good start to the week.  Today's card is a winter sledging scene.



This card began as a 6x6 white card blank.  First using Creative Crafting World 'perfect Christmas companions' CD-ROM I printed out the blue stripped paper and the pink snowflake paper onto white card stock.  The pink paper was cut to size and adhered to the front of the card.  Next I die cut the striped paper cutting out a scallop circle with Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set.

The topper was stamped onto white card stock with black soot distress ink.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set.  Once die cut I coloured the image using Chameleon color tones pens.  Once completed the topper and mat were adhered together and added to the card.  Finally I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using tattered rose distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'The Snowman' stamp set.  Once stamped I cut it out by hand and then adhered it towards the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment