Search This Blog

Monday 3 November 2014

Snowflake Pendant ~ Create A Flake ~ We're Floating In The Moonlit Sky ~ Blue Acetate

Hello bloggers I hope that you enjoyed a good weekend.  Today I have another acetate card, think I've got quite an addiction to these at the moment.



This card began as an A4 sheet of blue acetate that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next using some silver glitter card and Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2011' die set I cut the main snowflake and then adhered it to the front of the card.  With some light blue vellum and blue mirror board  I die cut two different snowflakes using Spellbinders 'create a flake three' die set.  The snowflakes were layered up onto the one on the card.

Finally I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set and tumbled glass distress ink.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Once die cut I ran the tag edges over the same ink pad as it was stamped with to give the edges a little colour.  The tag was then adhered to the top left hand corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment