Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Flowers Are The Music Of Life ~ Real Flower Pressed Japanese Anemone Flower

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good start to the week, I know I did.  Today I have taken a break from the Christmas card with this flower card.  This flower is from my garden and I picked it last year and pressed it, forgetting all about it until today.



This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I used Cameo Crafts Designs 'gardener's delight' CD-ROM to print the flower pot design onto the white card stock.  This was cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next using a butterfly patterned paper and Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set I cut a mat for the flower.  The mat was adhered to the card blank.  Next I adhere the Japanese Anemone flower to the mat.  I stamped the sentiment using dusty concord distress ink onto the same patterned paper I used for the mat.  The stamp set used was Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set.  Finally the sentiment was cut out using a circle punch before being adhered at the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment