Search This Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Paddington Bear Sledging ~ Happy Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope you are keeping well and managing to get some crafting into your busy week.  For today's card I have gone along the Paddington Bear Christmas theme as the film is due out soon here in the UK.


This card began as an 8x4 piece of cream card stock that I scored to make a 4x4 card blank.    Next using faded jeans distress ink and inked the front of the card.  The topper was printed onto white card stock using Create & and Craft 'Paddington Bear' digikits.  Once printed I die cut it using Spellbinders 'crowned circles' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with faded jeans distress ink.  I then used the same die to cut out a mat for the topper from some patterned Christmas vellum.  The mat and topper were intertwined and then adhered to the front of the card.

Finally I stamped the 'Happy Christmas' sentiment using a stamp set from my stash and faded jeans distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders die d-lites 'frame two' die set. I also cut a mat using the same die and cut it from the vellum that I used above.  The vellum mat was cut in half horizontally and then adhered to the back of the sentiment topper before being adhered to the bottom right of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment