Search This Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

Angel ~ Seasons Greetings ~ Poinsettia ~ 8x8 Card

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and keeping warm.  Today I have an angel Christmas card for you. 



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I covered the front of the card with a gold patterned holographic mirror board.  Next using an A4 patterned paper I cut it down to 6x7 and adhered it to the right hand side of the card.  This was then stamped with the sentiment at the bottom of the angel paper.  The sentiment stamp was from Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set and was stamped using vintage photo distress ink.  Next using the off cut of the patterned paper I used Spellbinders 'poinsettia' die set to die cut the two smallest poinsettia leaves and I repeated this three times.  The die cuts were shaped and layered up so that I ended up with three poinsettias.  Next I used some green ribbed card stock and the Brother scan n cut to cut the leaf strip.  Once cut the leaves were adhered down the left hand side of the card.  I then adhered the three poinsettias top, middle and bottom to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment