Search This Blog

Friday 10 October 2014

Thank You Gardening ~ Roald Dahl James And The Giant Peach ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and managed to get some crafting into your busy day.  Today I have another gardening thank you card.


This card began as an A4 white card blank.  First I used Cameo Crafts Designs 'gardener's delight' CD-ROM, to print out the wood effect paper for the front of the card.  Next using Serif Craft Artist software and Serif Roald Dahl digikits collection 2, I designed the top of the card with the spider and thank you with the peach as the O.  The plant pot and trowel image was imported into Serif from Cameo Crafts Designs 'gardener's delight' CD-ROM to complete the topper.  I then printed out the topper and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I imported the wellingtons and spade images from  gardeners delights into Serif.  I then copied the image of the wellington three times so that I could decoupage it up.  I then printed out the images.  I fussy cut the wellingtons and the spade and inked the edges.  The first wellington was adhered to the bottom right of the topper using foam pads.  I then added the spade at an angle so that it looked like it was behind the wellingtons.  The other two  layers were added with foam pads to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment