Search This Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

Father Christmas Santa Claus St Nicholas Snow Globe Shaped Card ~ Christmas Cheer

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to the weekend.  Today's card is a snow globe shaped card. 




This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next I print out the backing paper, sentiments and shaped topper for the snow globe using  Crafter's Companion 'father Christmas' CD-ROM.  Once printed,  I cut the elements out.  The backing paper was adhered inside the card blank.  Next I adhered the shaped snow globe topper to the front of the card and then cut around it to give the card the shape of the snow globe.  Finally I added a sentiment to the snow globe base.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment