Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Have A Super Birthday ~ The Amazing Spiderman Marvel ~ Decoupage Twist

Hello bloggers I hope you managed to get a good day yesterday.  Today's card was made using decoupage but not in the usual way.



This card began as two sheet of A4 white card stock that I joined and scored to make a card blank 210mm x 195mm.  Next I used some Marvel Spiderman decorated paper and adhered it to the front of the card.  I used a decoupage sheet featuring Spiderman images and cut out all the elements.  Then instead of layering up the decoupage in the traditional way I just laid the pieces around the topper until I was happy with the lay out.  I made the images appear to be peeking around or cradling the topper.  The pieces were then adhered to the back of the topper and front of the card to ensure the lay out stayed the same.  Finally I added two sentiments 'the amazing Spiderman' one towards the right hand of the card and the 'have a super birthday' at the bottom right of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment