Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Frou Frou ~ Christmas Time

Hello blogger's I hope you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a hybrid card for you made using Frou Frou digikit and wine buffs Christmas spirit stamp set.





This card began as an A5 white card blank.  I then used Crafter's Companion Frou Frou digikit with Serif craft artist to print off two backing papers.  I then arranged my border mat and topper onto an A4 sheet and printed that off too.  Next I cut out all the pieces.  I adhered the green paper to the card blank.  The floral patterned paper was cut slightly smaller in size and adhered to the card.  Next I cut the border to fit the floral paper width and adhered it towards the bottom of the card.  I then added the pink mat to the top of the card.   The topper was added at a jointy angle.  Finally I stamped the sentiment using Katy Sue Designs Christmas spirit stamp set and peeled paint distress ink onto white card stock.  I then inked through the die with the same ink.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders die d-lites 'frames two' die set before being adhered to the left side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment