Search This Blog

Friday 3 October 2014

Snowflake Hedgehog Christmas Wishes ~ Spellbinders Create A Flake

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and are having a good week.  Today I have a sweet hedgehog Christmas card.



This card began as a green 6x6 card blank.  The hedgehog topper was stamped and created a few years ago and was never used so I don't know what stamp or die set was used as it was made at a stamping class.  I adhered the topper to the bottom right hand side of the card.

Next I used some white card stock to die cut six snowflakes with Spellbinders 'create a flake 3' die set.  Once die cut I inked through the die using evergreen bough distress ink.  I repeated this method on all of the snowflakes varying the degree of colour I added.  The snowflakes were then layered up with foam pads.  I adhered the snowflakes down the left hand side of the card using foam pads.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Creative Expressions 'robins' stamp set and festive berries distress ink.  I then die cut it with Spellbinders die d-lites 'frames two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same ink pad.  The sentiment was then adhered to the top right hand side of the card.  Finally I added a faux pearl to the top and bottom of the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment