Search This Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

Shop Till You Drop ~ Christmas Shopping ~ Chameleon Colour Tones

Hello bloggers I hope the weekend turned out well for you.  As Christmas is getting forever closer today's card concentrates on the essentials the Christmas shopping.



This card began as a 4x4 white card blank.  First I used a scallop circle punch to punch out a circle from red card stock.  This was then cut into quarters and two quarters were added to opposite corners of the card.  Next I stamped my image onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion s.w.a.l.k. winter cheer 'shop till you drop' stamp set.  Once stamped I coloured the image using Chameleon colour tone pens.  It was then fussy cut out.  Next I used some red textured paper to cut a mat fro the topper using  Spellbinders 'persian motifs' die set.  The mat and topper were adhered to the card blank.  Finally I stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink and the same stamp set as above.  Then it was cut to size and coloured with a chameleon pen before being adhered to the card at the top and bottom corners.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment