Search This Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

Holiday Tree ~ Christmas Tree ~ Tidings Of comfort and Joy

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and have had a good week.  Now the weekend is here time to relax.  Today I have gone all green with a forest of Christmas trees.




This card began as a white 6x4 card blank.  First I used Creative Crafting World's 'perfect Christmas companions' CD-ROM to print off the green Christmas tree backing paper.  This was then cut to 6x4 and adhered to the front of the card.  I also printed off a sheet of coordinating borders and a sheet of black and white sentiments.  I cut out one of the border and adhered it towards the bottom of the card.  Next I coloured one of the sentiments green using Chameleon colour tone pens, it was the punched out using a circle punch and adhered into the centre of the border strip.  Next using some green ribbed card stock and Spellbinders 'holiday tree 2010' die set I die cut three trees.  They were then adhered together and added to the top of the card.  I then added some faux gems to the trees.  Finally a star was added from my stash.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment