Search This Blog

Saturday 11 October 2014

Decorated gift bag ~ dies and stamping

Hello bloggers, sorry a bit of a late post today as I was so ill yesterday I didn't get chance to blog.  Today I have a decorated gift bag for Christmas.


 This bag began as a brown paper lunch bag.  I then stamped the sentiment at the top using different inks and over stamping.  I can't remember the name of this stamp as it was borrowed.  Next I used different patterned card stock to decorate the bag.  First I added strips of card stock across the bottom and middle of the bag.  I then used the same card stock to die cut flowers.  I don't remember the name of this die but any flower die would do and a poinsettia would be great for Christmas.  The largest flower was layered up and then adhered to the centre of the bag.  The smaller flower was layered up and secured with a brad before being attached to the bottom of the bag.  You can decorate these as much or as little as you like adding lots of bling and bells etc.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment