Search This Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

Seasons Greetings ~ Makey Bakey Mice Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and are keeping well.  Today I am back to Christmas cards with the Makey Bakey Mice.


This card began as an A4 white card blank.  Using a patterned paper from English tea party collection paper pack, I added the paper to the front of the card.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'makey bakey mice Christmas' CD-ROM I printed off the topper.  This was then cut out and adhered to the top of the card.

The sentiment  and holly were printed using Polka Doodles 'paper boutique volume II creative Christmas' CD-ROM.  Once printed I cut out the holly piece and layered them up.  On the berries on the top holly I added glossy accents.   The sentiment was cut out and a corner rounder was used on the corner.   Finally I added the holly and sentiment to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment