Search This Blog

Monday 27 October 2014

Congratulations ~ To The world's Best Cleaner ~ New Job ~ Occupations Invertage Decoupage

Hello blogger's I hope you enjoyed a good weekend and managed to spend the extra hour in bed if here in the UK.  Today I have a world's best cleaner card, which is to celebrate a new job as a cleaner.






This card began as a 12 x 12 blue card stock that I cut and scored to male an A6 card blank  Next I used Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM to print off my envelope, backing paper and invertage elements.  Next I cut out the invertage elements and layered them up with foam pads.  The backing paper was cit to slightly smaller than the card blank. Using faded jeans distress ink and Crafter's companion 'occupations' stamp set I stamped the sentiments onto white card stock.  The top sentiment was cut to size and adhered at the top of the card.  The other sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I inked the edges with the same ink pad before attaching to the card with a blue metal brad.  The backing paper was then adhered to the card blank. Inside the card I added a matching insert and then also made a matching envelope.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment