Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Happy Engagement ~ Girl Kissing Frog

Hello bloggers I hope we are all safe today after the storms last night.  Today I have an engagement card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of buttermilk coloured pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next using some purple hand made paper I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'lace doily motifs' die set.  This was the adhered to the front of the card.  I then used Crafter's Companion s.w.a.l.k. CD-ROM and printed off my topper.  This was cut down to size and the edges were inked with dusty concord distress ink before adhered it to the card.  Next I used a sentiment strip from my stash and coloured it with the same distress ink as above.  The strip was cut in half and a strip was adhered and the top and bottom of the card at an angle.  Finally I added a tag from my stash and wrote a little message onto to it .  I then applied glossy accents to the crowns and tag.  Not too sure about the hand written tag on this one. 
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment