Search This Blog

Monday 13 October 2014

Clearly Bowed Midnight Gothic ~ Midnight Rose Decoupage Entwined

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good weekend.  Today I have a card featuring a CD-ROM by Jem's Designs called clearly bowed midnight, I love the artwork on all there CD-ROM's.


This card began as a white 6x6 card blank that I cut down to 6 x 4.5.  next I used Jem's Designs 'clearly bowed midnight' CD-ROM to print off my backing paper, matt and topper.  once printed I cut them down to size.  The backing paper was adhered to the front of the card.  I then added the mat and topper at jointy angles.  Next using some thin black ribbon i wrapped this around the edges of the card several times to give a pattern of entwined to the corners of the card.  Finally I tied a simple bow and adhered it at the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment