Search This Blog

Thursday 23 January 2014

A Little Note SWALK

Hello bloggers I spent yesterday at the allotment moving loads and loads of wood and bricks as the rain stayed away.  I hope you all had a great day too.  Today's card is a sweet card featuring a little note sentiment.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I stamped my topper onto white card stock using aged mahogany distress ink and Crafter's Companion SWALK 'a little note' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'scallop labels one' die set.  Next using some green pearlescent paper I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set.   I added some green striped paper to the front of the card and then adhered the mat to the centre.  The topper was coloured with ProMarkers and then added to the mat.  The sentiments were stamped using the same ink and stamp set mentioned above.  They were then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy framed tags one' die set. Once die cut the top sentiment I cut off some of the tag features to make it look different.  Both sentiments were them added to the card top and bottom.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment