Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

Makey Bakey Mice ~ Make a Wish

Hello bloggers today is my birthday so I have an individual birthday cake, so I can self indulge and make a wish


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut some peach pearlescent paper to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I cut some orange glitter card to 4.75x6.75" and then added this to the card.    Onto some white cardstock I stamped my image using walnut stain distress ink and Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice  'make a wish' stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut it using Spellbinders 'fleur de lis rectangles' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dried marigold distress ink.  I then coloured the image using ProMarkers before adhering it to the bottom of the card.  Next I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock using the same stamp set and walnut stain distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fleur de lis rectangles' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dried marigold distress ink.  The sentiment was then added to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment