Search This Blog

Sunday 26 January 2014

Marvel Captain America ~ Invertage Decoupage

Hello bloggers I do hope you had a good day yesterday, unfortunately I was ill again 3rd day in a row so not so good for me.  Today's card is an invertage decoupage card for the men in your life.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some blue patterned paper to the front of the card.  This was in my stash and had been printed from a CD-Rom a while ago so can't remember which one off top of my head.  Next I adhered a strip of Marvel Captain America paper down the left hand side of the card.  The invertage decoupage was popped out from the Marvel invertage decoupage sheet.  I filled off the locking pips and then mounted it all together using foam tape.  The complete topper was then adhered to the bottom right hand of the card.  Finally a sentiment from the decoupage sheet was cut out and adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment