Search This Blog

Friday 24 January 2014

Have A Smashin Birthday ~ Marvel Incredible Hulk decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and getting plenty of crafting done.  Yesterday I didn't get any done as I had poorly hands all day as well as not feeling too good in myself.  So today's card is a quick decoupaged one.

This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some mauve pearlescent paper I cut a mat and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I took some green pearlescent paper and cut a smaller mat and then adhered it to the card.  The decoupage was taken from a Marvel decoupage sheet and I cut out all of the pieces before adding foam tape to them.  I then layered up the decoupage to complete the topper.   The topper was added to the card.  Finally I adhered a 'have a smashing birthday' sentiment to the bottom right corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment