Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year ~ Celebrate!

 Happy New Year bloggers today is the first day of a brand new year, here's hoping it brings you plenty of love, luck and laughter.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I stamped my image onto white cardstock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion Popcorn the bear kids 'celebration' stamp set.  The image was then coloured using ProMarkers.    Once coloured I die cut the topper using Spellbinders 'lacey squares' die set.  Next I cut two strips of red polka dot paper and adhered them to the top and bottom of the card.  I then adhered some tartan patterned paper to cover the rest of the card.  Next I added the topper to the centre of the card.  Finally I stamped a 'Happy New Year' sentiment across the top of the card using Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  At the bottom of the card I stamped 'celebrate!' using black soot distress ink and the popcorn stamp set I used previously for the image.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment