Search This Blog

Thursday 2 January 2014

Thank You ~ Tattered Lace and Spellbinders

Hello bloggers I hope that you have all now recovered from the seasons celebrations.  I am now just itching to get the decorations down and have a right good old spring clean.

Today's card is a 'Thank you' card to thank everyone for their visits, gifts and wishes over the festive season.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I cut a piece of pale green pearlescent paper to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I recycled an old birthday card by using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set to die cut a topper from the card.    I then took a larger die from the set and die cut a mat from pink pearlescent paper.  Next I took a piece of mint green textured paper and placed the mat and topper into the centre.  I then placed my 'thank you' sentiment dies from the Tattered Lace die sentiments blocks die set around the edge of the topper and mat.  The topper and mat were removed and the dies were run through my die cutting machine to cut out the text.  This process was repeated all around the topper.  The topper and mat were then adhered together and attached into the centre of the text oval. Finally the text cut paper was adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment