Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

With Love ~ Love is IndigoBlu Hearts Valentine

Hello bloggers I hope that you are all well and getting into the working week .  Today's card is a 'with love' card which could be used for any occasion including Valentines day.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I die cut the heart detail down the right hand side of the card using Spellbinders Edgeabilities 'hearts' die.  Next I stamped my topper onto white card stock using barn door distress ink and IndigoBlu 'love is' stamp.   I die cut the topper using Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set.  Whilst still in the die I drew around the inside edge of the die with a whispers red pen.  Next I cut some heart patterned paper to form a strip that I adhered down the centre of the card.  The topper was then adhered on top of the strip.  Next I cut some red vellum to size and then adhered it inside the card so that the cut out heart details on the front showed up.   Finally I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using barn door distress ink and a free stamp from a magazine.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy framed tags one' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked over the entire die.  The sentiment was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment