Search This Blog

Thursday 9 January 2014

Laugh, Breathe,Love, Live ~ tied together purple

Hello bloggers Newsflash! yesterday the postman delivered £100 worth of vouchers for Hobbycraft it seems I won a competition from October.  How happy am i. :)

Onto today, I have a purple card for you as purple is one of the on trend colours of 2014.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First using some lilac pearlescent paper I embossed it using Couture Creations 'tied together' embossing folder.  I then wrapped some purple and silver ribbon around the paper and secured it behind.  The paper was adhered to the front of the card.  Next I hand tied a bow and added it to the card using a glue dot.  Next using some purple paper stock I die cut it using Spellbinders 'eyelet squares' die set.  I then took the next size die down in the set and cut a purple one from some pearlescent card stock and a white one from white card stock.  Onto the white die cut I stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'buttons' stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  The die cuts were then layered up at different angles to give some detail and interest to the topper.  Finally using Cosmic Shimmer pearl PVA I added a faux pearl to each intersection of the tied together embossed pattern.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment