Search This Blog

Sunday 19 January 2014

Just Because

Hello blogger's I hope that you are having a good weekend and the weather is being kind to you wherever you are.  Today's card is a just because card, the reason just because.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I added some red and white patterned paper to the front of the card.  From a My Craft Studio CD-ROM I printed off my topper and then die cut is using Spellbinders 'labels 26' die set.  I then inked the edges with fired brick distress ink and added the topper to the card. Next onto white card stock I stamped my sentiment using Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set and fired brick distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders Die D-lites 'frame two' die set.  Whilst still ink the die I inked through with fired brick distress ink.  The sentiment was then added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment