Search This Blog

Friday 17 January 2014

Bubbles Seraphina and Friends ~ Tattered Lace Birthday Love

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and are keeping well.  Today I have another digistamp card with a decorative border.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some red and white patterned paper to the front of the card blank.  Next I printed out my digistamp from Seraphina and Friends CD-ROM.  The topper was  coloured with ProMarkers and then die cut using Spellbinders 'grand labels 11' die set.  A mat was cut from some blue handmade paper using the same die set but the next sized die in the set.   Next using some light blue paper I punched a border strip using a Martha Stewart punch.  This strip was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Next I added the topper to the card.  Finally using the same light blue  paper I die cut my sentiments using Tattered Lace 'sentiments blocks' die set.  The sentiments were then adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment