Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Special Days ~ Fairy

Hello bloggers I hope yesterday was a good day for you.  I went to the allotment and dig some digging and weeding as well as building muscles moving a giant wooden crate.  On to today's card I have made a sweet card for a fairy lover.


This card began as a white 5x7  card blank.  First I covered the front of the card with a piece of floral patterned paper which had a button border down one side.  Next I die cut a mat for my topper using some purple textured paper and Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.  I then adhered the fairy topper from my stash onto the mat and attached it all to the bottom of the card.  Next I stamped my sentiment using some lilac swirl patterned paper and Spellbinders 'Persian accents' die set.  Once die cut I stamped my sentiment using staz-on black ink pad and  Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set.  The sentiment was then adhered to the top of the card.  Finally I attached a decorative corner embellishment into the top and bottom left corners of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment