Search This Blog

Saturday 18 January 2014

A Friend Is...

Hello bloggers today's card is a simple card with a lovely friendship statement.




This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered the white floral paper to the front of the card.  This paper was from a box of chocolates I received for my birthday.  Next using some silver pearlescent paper I die cut a rectangle zigzag edged plaque for my sentiment using Spellbinders 'pot pourri' die set.  The mat was adhered to the card.  Next I took some red waxed paper and stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set and staz-on ink pad black.  I then tore the edges of the paper and adhered it to the silver mat.  Next from the same red waxed paper I die cut three hearts using the same die set as above.  The hearts were then adhered underneath the silver mat.  Finally from the red and silver papers used above I die cut a flower using Spellbinders Die D-Lites' blooms one' die set.  Once die cut they were layered up and adhered to the top right corner of the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment