Search This Blog

Monday 13 January 2014

Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny ~ Best Wishes decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope that you are all well. I had a lovely birthday weekend with family and friends.  Today I have a cute card for a little girls birthday.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut some pink textured paper to 5x7 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I printed off a topper sheet from Looney Tunes CD-ROM.  I then cut out my decoupage topper and began layering it up with foam tape.  I also cut out both of the sentiments from the same sheet.  Next I used the same pink textured paper I used to cover the front of the card to make the mats for the topper and sentiments.  The mat for the topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'crown circles' die set. For the long sentiment I used Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set to cut the mat.  The circular sentiment mat was cut using Spellbinders 'crown circles' die set.  All the mats and toppers were mounted up to each other and then adhered to the card.  On the oblong sentiment two pink felt covered brads were added to the tag holes and glued into place.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment