Search This Blog

Friday 14 February 2014

Live Your life ~ Spellbinders

Hello bloggers I hope its not too wet and cold for you, we had terrible storms the last few days.  Today's card has a green theme and could be used for any gender, age or occasion.




This card began as a sheet of A4 black card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5.5 square card.   First I cut some green striped  paper to size to make a mat for the topper and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I made the mat for my sentiment using Spellbinders 'lace doily motifs' die set and some green polka dot paper.  I then used the same die to cut another mat from some green pearlescent paper.  Using staz-on black ink pad and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set ( I stamped my sentiment into the center of the green pearlescent mat.  Next I layered up the mat and the sentiment topper and adhered them to the card.  I added some faux pearls to the sentiment mat.  Finally I added some buttons to the four corners of the card two of them have words on them 'joy' and 'laugh'.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment