Search This Blog

Thursday 13 February 2014

Grandma's Happy Mother's Day Crafter's Companion s.w.a.l.k.

Hello bloggers today I have a grandma card for you again this has a Mother's Day theme.


This card began as a sheet of A4 blue Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5x7 card blank.   First I added a blue checked paper mat to the front of the card leaving a border to show of the coloured card stock used.  Next the topper was stamped using walnut stain distress ink and Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'grandma' stamp set.  The topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set and then coloured with pencil crayons and Whispers permanent markers.  I added some glossy accents to the glasses on the topper.  Next using Topsy Turvy card stock I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels 20' die set.  The topper and mat were added together and adhered to the card.  The sentiments were stamped onto white card stock using the same stamp set as above and broken china distress ink  These were fussy cut out and then added to the card using foam pads.  Next I stamped the 'happy mother's day' sentiment using broken china distress ink and a stamp from my stash, this was then punched out using a circle punch.  The sentiment was then added to the top left of the card.  Finally I added 3 faux pearls to the top right of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment